Goldfinch EA 4.0
Metatrader Expert Advisor (MT4/MT5)
The PZ Goldfinch EA is a pure mathematical scalper that trades tick data aggressively. It implements a simple and universal trading strategy which can be applied to any instrument.
- It trades EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY
- The average profit factor is above 2.5
- It has a winning rate of around 85%
- Minimal drawdown
- Yes, it is free!
The Pz Goldfinch EA trades the M15 timeframe and has very few input parameters. It is extremely easy to optimize. All you need is:
- A good broker with low spread/stoplevels
- A good internet connection
- A lot of stamina
Best results are obtained with tight trading parameters. Download this free expert advisor today and have a lot of fun!
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.
SZ Scalper Free
The free version of the SZ Scalper Expert Advisor. It opens only Buy positions.
For opening positions, the EA uses support and resistance levels and a certain correlation of some standard indicators. Several trading strategies are included, which can work either in combination or separately. This Expert Advisor is intended for trading EURUSD M5. The MetaTrader 4 Terminal.
It will not trade on metals and "non-Forex" symbols due to the specifics of the indicators used.
DD parameter performs the function of StopLoss.
- EAMagic - magic number of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its positions from others.
- AutoLot - can be set to "true" or "false". When set to "true" the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is "false".
- Risk - percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- DD - the maximum drawdown as a percentage of the balance, at which all positions of the EA will be closed.
- CommentOfOrder - comment to orders. Can take any value.
- Strategy1 - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the EA uses the first strategy.
- Strategy2 - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the EA uses the second strategy.
- TakeProfit - TakeProfit value in points.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop value in points. If 0 - disabled.
- LotMult - multiplier for the next order opened in the series.
- TerminalGMTshift - time shift of your brokers terminal relative to GMT. For example, if your terminal's time is 21:00 and GMT time is 19:00, then this parameter will be equal to "2". If your terminal's time is 18:00 and GMT time is 21:00, then this parameter will be equal to "-3"
- SummerAdjustment - adjustment for daylight saving time (contact your broker for details).
- ShowInfoPanel - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the information panel will be displayed on the chart of the traded pair.
Default settings are recommended, but you can experiment, if you wish.
Parameters are set as for 4-digits servers. They will be automatically recalculated for 5-digits servers.
Recommended broker - any with the spread on EURUSD less than 20 and StopOut level less than 30%.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
BF Scalper EA
The logic behind BF Scalper EA is very simple but effective - the EA uses breakouts of the Bollinger Bands for entry and exit signals.
Reasonable stop loss levels vary between 20 and 60 pips.
You can use small fixed TP between 4-8 pips or leave the exit logic to take care of the position.
The exit logic is also based on the BB indicator and it will close the trade even on a loss when the price is near or breaks the opposite BB line. This is commanded by the BandBreakExit parameter which works best from minus one to plus one-two.
Recommended timeframe: M15
Supported currency pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURAUD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY
The default settings are for GBPUSD. I have prepared set files for other supported pairs too. Since I cannot include them here, please contact me, and I will send them to you.
IMPORTANT: Pay attention to the CTHour1-6 parameters! They are very important! In order to get proper results, you have to set them correctly according to your broker GMT Offset. Read carefully the parameters explanation below!
- TicksTrade - if "false", the logic will be executed at the beginning of M1 bar, otherwise it will calculate and trade on a new price tick.
- StealthMode true/false - conceal stop loss and take profit levels in program logic making them invisible to brokers. If you use this mode, the stop loss and take profit orders are not located in the trading server.
- EmergencyStopDist - second level of protection, when StealthMode is used. At values greater than zero, it activates a second level of true (Emergency) StopLoss on a greater distance than the virtual hidden StopLoss is located. In such case, the value of the new emergency StopLoss will be the sum of the EmergencyStopDist value plus the value of the hidden StopLoss.
- MinEquity - minimal equity needed for trading.
- BandPeriod - Bollinger Bands period.
- BandBreakEntry - breakout in 4-digit pips of the BB line to initiate an opposite trade (the value could be negative).
- BandBreakExit - breakout in 4-digit pips of the opposite BB line to initiate closing of the existing trade (the value could be negative).
- UseTrendFilter - change this to "true" if you want to trade only in the direction of the trend defined by the two MAs below.
- MA_Fast_Period - fast moving average period.
- MA_Slow_Period - slow moving average period.
- MA_Trend_TF - timeframe of both MAs.
- TimeRestriction - by default, this is "true" so the EA will trade only in the hours listed below. If you do not want to use the time filtration, change this parameter to "false".
- CTHour1 - 6 - six possible slots for trading hours. Values 0 - 23 activate the slot. Enter a large value like 55 to deactivate the slot. Best results from our experience are achieved at 21 and 22 GMT. You absolutely should adapt this hours to your brokers GMT shift. The default values are adapted for GMT +2 (winter time).
- WednesdaySwapFilter true/false - Wednesday swap filter cancels all trades in Wednesday evening in the direction of the negative swap, if the swap is worse than MaxNegSwapPips parameter.
- MaxNegSwapPips - minus 0.5 pips seems reasonable threshold.
- RolloverTimeFilter true/false - switch on/off the rollover time filter.
- MinutesBefore - minute time interval before midnight, in which all trading operations will be canceled.
- MinutesAfter - minute time interval after midnight, in which all trading operations will be canceled.
- x_MaxSpreadFilter - switch on/off the rollover additional spread filter.
- x_MaxSpread - multiply the initial MaxSpread, which will be allowed in general, before canceling all trading operations. As an example, if the MaxSpread is 6 and x_MaxSpread is 2, all trading operations will be canceled if the spread exceeds 6x2=12 pips.
- RecoveryMode - activate the drawdown recovery. It works when AutoMM > 0.
- FixedLots - fixed trading lots when AutoMM = 0.
- AutoMM - money management. For example, AutoMM=5 means that the robot will trade with 5% risk.
- AutoMM_Max - maximum allowed risk when RecoveryMode is used.
- MMTrades - number of history trades, on base of which the drawdown of RecoveryMode function is calculated.
- RecoveryFactor - drawdown positive compensation in % of the drawdown.
- RecoveryMultiplier - trading volume multiplier in RecoveryMode.
- LossPausePips - pause after loss algorithm - loss in pips.
- LossPauseHours - pause after loss algorithm - pause in hours after loss greater than LossPausePips.
The full parameter list and additional info are available in Blog.
Scalper Expert Advisor
MT4 Expert Advisor Programming
If you are a Forex trader and are in need of an experienced programmer to convert your trading strategy into an Expert Advisor (EA) then you have come to the right place. We would be happy to consider your idea and have the experience and knowledge to make it happen. Feel free to contact us any time.
How to install Expert Advisors into Metatrader 4
1. Open MT4 > click on File > Open data folder.
2. Here you will find a folder called MQL4, this is the new “home” for all your .ex4 or .mq4 files you have.
3. Open folder MQL4. Here you will find these folders:
4. Copy your EA (experts advisors) (ex4 or .mq4) files into MQL4/Experts folder.
5. Now restart your MT4.
That's it! Now you can enjoy your EA - Good luck with them!
eDragon MT4 Expert Advisors
EA for intraday scalping
eDragon – scalper, opens one trade per day. It has in-built ĚoneyĚanagement function, virtual Stop Loss and Take Profit.
BalanceTarget — target balance;
OpenHour — open trading time;
CloseHour — close trading time;
Lots — volume of open positions;
MaxLots — maximum lot;
LotsOptimized — activate;
MoneyManagement LotDecimal – number of digits after comma;
Risk — risk for deposit value;
MaxTrades — maximum number of open positions;
point – 1 pip value;
Spread — spread value extern string;
Account = "XXXs".
Happy Market Hours EA uses scalping strategy with technical indicators, that best works on EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURCAD, USDCAD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, CADCHF to M15 chart. EA Happy Market Hours works best on low pip spread. We recommend 5 pip spread as maximum, the lower the spread the better EA Happy Market Hours works. Happy Market Hours EA Is equipped with Spread Filter which will stop the EA from executing trade if the broker spread is above setting spread. Uses dynamic stop loss and take profit levels based on market sentiment.
Fx-Builder Pro is the designer of trading systems. A number of template algorithms is implemented for this Advisor. Combination of algorithms allows you creating your own trading systems. Two templates of ready-to-run systems based on order grid are provided as an extra bonus with the Advisor. Trading is made pursuant to template systems and involves GBPUSD and AUDUSD pairs with the deposits over 2000$ (on condition that micro lots are used).