Currency pairs history
Currency pairs history
This is a trading item or a component that was created using QuantShare by one of our members.
Trading items are of different types. There are data downloaders, trading indicators, trading systems, watchlists, composites/indices.
You can use this item and hundreds of others for free by downloading QuantShare.
- Works with US and international markets (stock, forex, options, futures, ETF. )
- Offers you the tools that will help you become a profitable trader
- Allows you to implement any trading ideas
- Exchange items and ideas with other QuantShare users
- Our support team is very responsive and will answer any of your questions
- We will implement any features you suggest
- Very low price and much more features than the majority of other trading software
31 Forex Pairs Historical Data
The item retrieves historical end-of-day data, including close, high, low and open prices, for 31 currency pairs. A list of available forex pairs can be found here 31 Forex Pairs.
- Go to 31 Forex Pairs and install this list of symbols. This will add 31 currency pairs to your symbols database. This list is mandatory because it contains a unique numeric value in the "Name1" field of each symbol. The "Name1" is then used by this object to recognize the currency pair and to download EOD quotes.
- Download the current item, select it in the "Download Manager", open it and finally click on "Download". This downloader is limited to one thread and it has a wait period that lasts few seconds between each currency pair's download, because the data provider does not allow too many requests within a short period. This isn't really an issue, since there are not many symbols to download and the entire downloading process takes less than 3 minutes.
Currency Pairs Calendar Data gets calendar releases for several forex pairs; the releases are saved in a custom intraday database and associated with the appropriate symbols. Each release contains the following fields: The country that released the event, the description of the event, the importance of the event, the actual release value, the forecasted release value and the previous release value.
This item no longer works. Use one of the following downloaders instead:
and get instant access for free to the trading software, the Sharing server and the Social network website.
Click to add a review
Click to rate this item
if you can't run it for example or if it contains errors
Click to report this object
Copyright © 2017 QuantShare.com
Trading financial instruments, including foreign exchange on margin, carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in financial instruments or foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.